If you have been thinking of a new challenge, then putting your skills and experience to work on our No Wrong Door Service could be just a phone call away…
Find out if you have what it takes to be a No Wrong Door Hub Community Family…
- Could you build a supportive relationship with a troubled young person?
- Have you had life experiences yourself which would help you to understand care experienced young people?
- Could you offer a welcoming home, with space for a young person to have their own bedroom?
- Could you be available on a full time basis?
If you answered yes to all four questions – then we want to hear from you – we offer an excellent package of rewards for our Hub Community family foster carers, including:
- full training to equip you as a specialist foster carer
- generous financial allowances, equivalent to an annual salary of between £39k and £42.5k*
- paid shifts in one of our residential hubs
- All the support you need, from 24/7 contact with your local hub, to support, help and advice from our locally based specialists and practitioners.
To find out more, contact James Cliffe on 01609 797495
or you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the website
*Please note the figures quoted assume a young person is in placement for a full 52 weeks