May Half Term
Weekly Classes 0 - 5 years
Weekly Activities 4 - 12 years
Nannies & Babysitters
Support & Services
Jobs for Parents
Discounts & Offers for Mumblers
Scarborough & Whitby Mumbler Awards
2021 Macmillan Charity Race at York Races
Work with Us
Advertise with Us
Join the Franchise
Jobs & Incentivised Opportunities
Retail Manager at Cedarbarn Farmshop
Farm Shop Manager
Pickering, North Yorkshire
(Full Time – including 1 weekend day)
We are looking for a Retail Manager to join our fantastic Team in our newly extended Farm Shop.
Must have previous experience managing within a retail environment is essential and have a keen interest in local, quality food and its provenance.
Ideally, you must be…
• Experienced in managing a retail environment (including the production and service of quality food, selling & stock control)
• Naturally able to inspire and mentor people to deliver exceptional customer service in a friendly, approachable manner.
• Efficiently manage rota’s and scheduling and provide training to ensure the team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
• You will need to be a good communicator who can work with the other department heads to build effective relationships across the whole business
• Manage epos systems to evaluate information regarding products and suppliers.
• Take pride in delivering excellent customer service and develop an active role
with the community
• Creative and confident in shop merchandising
• Able to bring to life new idea’s, products & lines
• Knowledge of all Food Hygiene and Health & Safety compliance (this can be provided during training)
• Confident with using IT and Social Media for marketing
• Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react accordingly
Good Salary for the right candidate with the experience to help take the business to the next level.
Staff benefits – Lunch provided, generous staff discount, company pension scheme and uniform.
To Apply, Please email your CV and covering letter to
Share this page:
Found an error with this post?
Please tell us about it here
Join Our Newsletter
Advertise with us
Submit a Job Listing
Tell Us About a Local Event
Terms & Conditions
Join the Franchise
Follow Scarborough & Whitby Mumbler on Facebook
Follow Scarborough & Whitby Mumbler on Twitter
Follow Scarborough & Whitby Mumbler on Instagram
Contact Scarborough & Whitby Mumbler
Copyright 2021 Scarborough & Whitby Mumbler
Your Local Parenting Community