Sewerby put on lots of extra activities and events in school holidays. Standard admission charges apply unless otherwise stated:
- Yorkshire day: 1st August, 11am-3pm. A celebration of all things Yorkshire including music, Morris dancing, flag making, fun and games and go on a Rusticus Adventure – Great Yorkshire Moments. Donkey rides (£2).
- Food Festival: 12th August, 11am-4pm. Cookery demonstrations plus a range of organisations, a Rusticus Adventure, swing boats, music and fruit kebab workshops in the zoo. Donkey rides (£2).
- Summer Family Fun Day: 19th August, 11am – 4pm. Fun and games including giant inflatables, Punch & Judy, face painting, Bougie Bounce fitness, car rallies and music. Donkey rides (£2).
- EYTCC Summer Gathering: 26th August, 11am-4pm. A gathering of various vehicle clubs, visitors can view many historic and classic vehicles. Also a craft fair and music.
- Rusticus Encounter – Greek Storyteller: Every Monday from 23rd July to 27th August at 11.30am, 1pm and 2.30pm. Exciting outdoor performance with activities.
- Rusticus Storytime – Robin Hood: Every Tuesday from 24th July to 28th August at 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm and 2.30pm. Choose sides as the woodland creatures create a performance from their trunk of epic adventure stories.
- Magic Day: Every Wednesday between 25th July and 29th August, 11am-4pm. Balloon modelling and face painting. Interactive magic show at 12.30pm, Donkey rides (£2).
- Rusticus Adventure – Shipwreck: Every Thursday between 26th July and 30th August at 11.30am, 1pm and 2.30pm. Energetic adventure walks with games and activities inspired by Shakespeare’s The Tempest.
- Sport, Play & Arts Activities: Every Friday from 27th July to 31st August, 11am-3pm. Fun and educational activities.
Sewerby Hall and Gardens, Church Lane, Sewerby, YO15 1EA.